The QUADSAW is the world’s first tool that drills a 90 degree square hole. Every QUADSAW is made in the UK and tested to ensure perfect results.
The QUADSAW comes with 6 blades that can be changed in seconds to allow you to cut both single and double sockets. It also comes with a pilot drill and spirit level to locate and level the cut.
- cuts holes to the standard size of single (75mm x 75mm) and double (75mm x 135mm) UK sockets
- the QUADSAW requires a drill with No Load RPM between 2000 – 2500 and a universal 13mm chuck
- works with a drill driver (not impact driver) with the required RPM – not hammer or percussion
- cuts regular plasterboard, Soundbloc, Habito, Fireboard (blades are not suitable for Fermacell and Rigidur)
- the QUADSAW can cut into single or double skin plasterboard to maximum depth of 35mm
- Dimensions – 290mm x 140mm x 156mm
- Weight 1.5kg
- Package weight and dimensions (includes carry case and six blades) – 220mm x 170mm x 365mm,2.8kg
- The QUADSAW blades are designed to cut into plasterboard only. We are designing blades for wood, bricks, ceramics, Fermacell, Rigidur boards and more – keep a look out for our updates
- The height gauge that can be seen on the videos from our November 2016 launch is not provided with this QUADSAW. This is because during our final product development, the majority of customers requested we remove the handle so we have taken it out of the final product.